The University of Jordan Library aims to:
- Acquire and hold high-quality collections and make them accessible to all users through careful cataloging and efficient stewardship of resources.
- Provide a sustainable educational environment, encouraging students, academics, and members of staff to benefit from it.
- Enhance collaboration and build partnerships with publishers and other university libraries to share knowledge and expertise and keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the field of library science.
- Use the most effective technologies available in order to enhance the quality of the services provided.
- Improve the University’s research performance by offering resources that meet researchers’ needs and enable them to produce first-class research.
- Empower students with knowledge and employability skills necessary to fulfill the job market demands.
- Increase awareness of the services the Library provides by offering a range of training for undergraduates, postgraduates, and staff on using the Library
- Develop the skills of members of staff and enhance their capabilities to provide good service and stay updated with new developments in the work field.